Workshops- Seminars Organized and Attended
- As a Deputy Director for Academic Staff College, conducted more than 100 training programs, workshops, refresher programs, etc at VIT Chennai from 2015 to 2018.
- Organized a workshop on Network Simulator 3 on 31st August and 1st September 2017 as part of TechnoVIT 2017.
- More than 6 workshops organized on “MANETs, VANETs and Sensor Networks” during 2012, 2013, 2014.
- Organized a workshop titled “Network Simulator 2” at VIT Chennai campus during February 2011.
- Organized a workshop titled "Effective ELearning Tools and Techniques" conducted at VIT University on 22nd March 2010. Also acted as a resource person for "ELearning using Drupal".
- Coordinated as a resource person for the workshop titled “Workshop on Network Simulation” conducted at VIT University during 4th April 2009.
- Attended a three-day faculty development program on Student Induction program conducted by AICTE at Panimalar Engineering College, Chennai during 27th to 29th August 2018.
- Participated in the hands on training course on “Internet of Things”organized by ERNET India, Bangalore and ECE Department, Indian Institute of Science held on 10th to 12th September 2015.
- Attended a seminar on “Emotional Intelligence” conducted by Cognizant Technology solutions during February 2013.
- Attended two days International Conference on Internet Computing and Information Communication conducted by ICICIGLOBAL during February 2012.
- Attended one day seminar on “Leveraging the Cloud for industrial Advantage” conducted by ICTACT at Le Royal Meridian, Chennai during August 2011.
- Attended two day workshop on “Mobile Application Development” conducted at College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University during March 2011.
- Attended five day workshop on “Mission 10X Programme” on Teaching Skills conducted by Wipro Technologies from 20th to 24th July 2009 at VIT University
- Attended a Faculty Development Programme on “Mobile Networking, Computing & Applications” for a period of 11 days from 25th June to 11th July 2009 at VIT University.
- Attended four day seminar on at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore for Great Indian Developer Summit 2009 conducted by Salt March Media, Bangalore during April 22- 25 2009.
- Attended one day “Project Management Education and Career opportunities” during 19th January 2009.
- Attended five day training cum seminar on “Storage Technology Foundation” conducted by EMC Corporation at Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai during 2nd June 2008 to 6th June 2008.
- Attended a CII Conference on Automotive Electronics at Satyam Computers, Karapakkam Chennai and Park Sheraton, Chennai on 31st August 2007.
- Attended a workshop on “Advances in Communication Systems“conducted by Embedded Systems association of India and Software Technology Parks of India at Le Royal Meridian Chennai on 19th and 20th July 2007.
- Attended a Freescale Technology Forum (FTF) on Automotive Electronics on 14-15 November 2006 at The Grand Ashok Bangalore conducted by Freescale Semiconductors.
- Participated in the two day “Workshop on Automotive Software Engineering “ conducted by TIFAC CORE, VIT during September 2006
- Attended a workshop titled “Mathcad and VisSim” at Paradigm Technologies, Adyar, Chennai during February 2005.
- Attended a workshop titled “Artificial Neural Networks and its Application to Electrical Engineering” at Sri Muthukumaran Institute of Technology during 5th -6th February 2004
- Attended a 6 day Faculty Development Program at SSN College of Engineering titled “Embedded Architecture” conducted by the Anna University, Chennai 24th to 29th November 2003.
- Attended a workshop titled “Embedded Systems” at Sri Muthukumaran Institute of Technology during 24th to 25th January 2003.