Dear readers, For the past 10 years, I have seen the students of Computer/Electrical/Electronics Engineering interested to do projects in Network Simulator 2. Lot many times, I have cleared doubts and I have also learnt from them.
This website contains information about everything with caption “Know Thy all”. But mostly open Source technologies/tools. It is my long time wish to start a website only for NS2 and here is it. The new website link is given below.
http://www.nsnam.com running under blogspot.
The new website will carry information about the
- Installation instruction of NS2 under various distributions
- correction of errors/bugs in NS2 and in Linux
- Graphing tools for NS2 like xgraph, tracegraph, gnuplot, etc.
- About Omnet++ (another tool for network simulations)
- Network Simulator 2 based projects
- A little bit of consultancy also (to generate fund for running the new website)
- and lot others.
So, I personally encourage my visitors to send your posts related to NS2 for publishing in the new website.
You may please send (if any ) to tspembedded at gmail dot com