How Sensor network is different from Adhoc Network
- Sensor nodes are densely deployed
- Energy is the main criteria for sensor nodes whereas it is secondary criteria for Adhoc nodes.
- The topology of sensor networks changes frequently
- all the sensor nodes in any application has a common goal (all the nodes work for a particular application)
- Sensor nodes are huge in numbers, so they don’t have global identification to locate the nodes.
- Sensor nodes uses broadcasting whereas adhoc nodes uses point to point communicatio.