Pizza Preparation in Micorwave Oven
- A Microwave Oven (we have onida Power Convection 25)
- Pizza base (get it at a bakery)
- Pizza Cheese also called mozarilla Cheese, if ordinary cheese is used, it wont melt after baking.
- Any sauce, pizza sauce will do better
- Mayonnaise (thick condiment made primarily from vegetable oil and egg yolks)
Some peoples don’t like Mayonnaise, even i dont (so it may be optional to use)
- Onion, Capsicum, tomato and vegetables desired (finely chopped)
- Apply a tbsp of pizza sauce on the base
- Top it up with Onion, Capsicum, tomato and vegetable.
- Grate cheese and spread over the toppings.
- Preheat the oven with 200 degree C in convection mode for 5 to 10 minutes.(Temperature settings vary from oven to oven)
- Place the topped pizza in an oven baking tray and bake for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wait for a standing time of 2 minutes (Don’t open the door of the oven after baking for 2 minutes)
- Pizza is ready to serve….