Myopic Offline Scheduling Algorithm
Myopic Offline Scheduling is a multiprocessor Scheduling Algorithm
- This algorithm is meant for non preemptive tasks
- Since it is an offline scheduling algorithm, release time, deadline and execution time are known apriori.
- It proceeds like building up a schedule tree
- Every level should be checked for feasibility. If not strongly feasible, then backtrack. If strongly feasible, then proceeds the next level until all the tasks are scheduled.
- Deadline (Di)
- Earliest Start Time
- Laxity (Di-ei)
- weighted sum of any of the above