Sample Files for Network Simulator 2
There are some example or sample files stored in the ns2 software itself
1. it is available in the following path
- the files can be running by issuing the command ns filename.tcl (only .tcl files can bu running using the command ns)
- execute the command ns wireless-mitf.tcl (this will create two files in the same folder wireless_mitf.nam and wireless_mitf.tr)
- nam files means Network Animator Files, these files can be executed by nam wireless_mitf.nam
- the Trace files can be executed by xgraph which is an inbuilt tool in NS2.
- But Tracegraph is a third party tool which will take .tr files as the source file and various waveforms will be plotted