Skip to content
- Use of language in which the software team has expertise and experience
- Use an Operating System or RTOS that is more appropriate. (Small scale does not need RTOS, so code size will be reduced much)
- Simpliciyt to be maintained. Each function should perform a single task and have simple design
- Comments must be added before control statements
- Program implementation should be as per design specification.
- Make function implementation general, not tied to specific input conditions or events. This makes reuse earlier.
- Redesigning might be needed to solve software implementation difficulties